The enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is approaching soon and is looming on every organization’s radar.
To ensure GDPR compliance, organizations must train its employees before Go live of GDPR in May 25th, 2018.
The entire workforce needs to be aware of the following:
- What is GDPR?
- How does data processing changes under GDPR?
- Who is accountable for its implementation?
- What governance is required across the organization?
- How should breaches be identified and handled within the new regulation?
- How should data transfer be handled for global organizations?
Newgen’s GDPR training offering is a comprehensive training solution for your entire workforce, designed into a series of five responsive microlearning modules.
- Module 1: General Data Protection Regulation Overview (
- Module 2: Data Processing Regulation under the GDPR
- Module 3: Accountability and Governance
- Module 4: Data Breaches and Notification
- Module 5: International Data Transfers
Pricing: €6,000 for entire training (5 modules) for the 1st language.
Courses also available in:
To make sure you and your organization are fully GDPR-compliant, contact us to find out more about our GDPR learning solution offering!
* Option to add customer’s branding (logo and style guide) and translate the training to more than 20 other languages upon request.